"When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! "

~Ted Grant

Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday Boy !!!!



I love doing 1st birthday sessions!! Lil' "E"'s was sooo much fun!! I'm not too sure who had more fun, baby "E" or his mom . :) She was sooooo excited, and probably one of the most genuine and sweetest ladies that I have met. I couldn't have asked for such a wonderful client.


In some of these pics. you will see Baby "E" carrying around what looks to be a stuffed cake......it was soooo cute, I would love to get one of these for a prop. Mama "A" had everyone at his party sign this keepsake, and she was very stern that she wanted his picture taken with it.......it did not matter how, what or why, it just needed to be in the picture to show that it was his 1st birthday!!!
Too many more birthdays!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy. I love the close-up shot and the one of him holding his birthday cake.